Monday 8 February 2010

Monday 8th February 10

I spent most of the day re-writing an email into two web pages to send off to my new colleague in Canada, and he'll make those into good looking web pages (I hope!!!) and then these will be delivered to our website techies.

I had several distractions but it was lovely to see Charles and his son; Charles came round ostensibly to try to get his head around the different eco-ways to make his house warmer and generate power and hot water. But we ended up chatting about sculpture and all sorts of things. He also helped me take the old sofa up to the loft so there is now space for the new (OK, second-hand!) futon which Gill found in the back of the Press.

So, by midnight the writing was done. I do look forward to sharing this with blog readers.

No comments: