Thursday 14 January 2010

Thursday 14th January 10

Woke late after watching Slumdog Millionaire, then programme after it, then lots of co-operative Scrabble playing with Ali.

I got some brunch in the Station, caught the 12.21 train home and was back home by about 2pm.
Things were fine at home and after I did my emails, I did a bit of chainsawing and splitting... the logpile has re-appeared from the snow and my neat and orderly woodpiles need re-stocking, for next year and beyond. I only did about an hour but it was very enjoyable.

Gill and I had the Blue Moon 'end of day' food for tea... an aubergine and green pepper curry and a sweet potato and green bean curry. I had a nan bread as well. I then felt very full.

I didn't do a lot in the evening apart from help various people by email with their sustainability questions... whether biochar is worth experimenting with, how best to get involved with The Earth Centre, can dried bananas be made in the oven? Oh, and lots of washing up!!!

1 comment:

Nuvofelt said...

Yum! Curries sound good.