Friday 1 January 2010

Friday 1st January 10

Got up at 11.30 after another late night, woken by my sister in law ringing.

I really didn't do very much today at all, besides a bit of washing up, reading, playing Scrabble and replying to assorted posts on the web...

When I was toying with the idea of doing something outside, it snowed heavily so I didn't.

And then it was time to avoid Dr Who, which my family enjoy but I don't.

So I removed myself and watched YouTube videos and then read NewScientist upstairs. I came downstairs thinking it was over and there was continued Dr Who stuff on for a further several hours. I did stuff in the other room and did the washing up.

Gill and I had a game of Scrabble and she won. I'm not surprised at the moment, nothing seems to be quite right. I'm looking forward to visiting a friend tomorrow. That will cheer me up.

No comments: