Tuesday 20 October 2009

Tuesday 20th October 09

I enjoyed today as I visited my friend Ann for the first time in ages. She had requested some compost as she's just prepared a little patch of land for growing things in.

So I took 5 sacks of well rotted compost in my trailer over to Clememthorpe, and also some freegan Masala tea, freegan Saudi biscuits and a small bag of apple rings. I had a coffee and chat, met her handyman who was replacing a Velux window.

After this I went over to Millers Yard to pick up 5 sacks of orange halves, which I took to St Nicks. I collected my tin bath from here, as I left it there after Apple Day.

Home for lunch.

During the afternoon I finished building the logpile outside the front door.

And during the evening I watched The End Of The Line on More4, as well as playing Scrabble on facebook and doing the washing up.

No comments: