Friday 18 April 2008

Friday 18th April 08

A busy morning trying to get organised for the weekend working. Shot down to town to get train tickets for tonight and next week. Picked up compostables from Country Fresh.

Got the children from school and then got ready for my work tomorrow, shave and bath, cleaned compost engrained fingernails.... I had a small tea before I went.

Got a train to Sheffield, then walked to the Peace Gardens where I got a bus to Dore and another short walk to Dawn's house. Was really good to see Sam again who has changed into a man... he's only 14 but is tall and manly, huge 'Adam's apple' and long hair.

After a chat, Dawn and I walked a mile down the road to a shop to get milk and bread and some pasta for Sam's tea and had a really good talk, it is so long since I've seen her!

I watched a film after they had gone to bed called 'It's all gone Pete Tong' about a DJ who goes deaf but eventually learns to cope.... an excellent and enjoyable film!

No comments: